16. Divisão de Divulgação Científica e Técnica - LNEC Descriptors: Wall coating / External wall / Agglomerated cork / Thermal insulation / Composite material / / Europe Descritores: Revestimento de paredes / Parede exterior / Aglomerado de cortiça / Isolamento térmico / / Material compósito / Europa CDU 693.695:699.86(4) 692.23:699.86(4)
12. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 12 of 15 These tasks shall be performed in accordance with the provisions laid down in the control plan. The notified body (bodies) shall retain the essential points of its (their) actions referred to above and state the results obtained and conclusions drawn in a written report. The notified body involved by the manufacturer shall issue a certificate of conformity of the factory production control stating the conformity with the provisions of this ETA. In cases where the provisions of the ETA and its control plan are no longer fulfilled, the notified certification body shall withdraw the certificate of conformity and inform LNEC without delay. Issued in Lisbon on 15/07/2014 By Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil (LNEC) The Board of Directors Carlos Pina President
15. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 15 of 15 Annex 3 1. Substrate 2. Adhesive ADHERE Vit ecoCORK 3. Insulation SecilVit Painel Aglomerado de Cortiça 4. Base coat ADHERE Vit ecoCORK (with glass fibre mesh SecilVit Rede 160) 5. Endprofile (SecilVit Perfil de remate) 6. Ceramic tiles finishing Vertical section of ETICS start
13. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 13 of 15 Annex 1 1. Insulation product 2. Profile Vertical section of a window opening 1. Insulation product 2. Corner profile with window (SecilVit Perfil Remate com janela) 3. Adhesive ADHERE Vit ecoCORK 4. Insulation SecilVit Painel Aglomerado de Cortiça 5. ADHERE Vit ecoCORK 6. Substrate 7. Insulation SecilVit Painel Aglomerado de Cortiça 8. Corner profile with glass fibre mesh (SecilVit Perfil de canto em PVC com rede) Horizontal section of a window opening
14. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 14 of 15 Annex 2 1. Substrate 2. Adhesive ADHERE Vit ecoCORK 3. Insulation SecilVit Painel Aglomerado de Cortiça 4. Base coat ADHERE Vit ecoCORK (with glass fibre mesh SecilVit Rede 160) 5. Corner profile (SecilVit Perfil de canto em PVC com rede) Horizontal section of corner with profile
2. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 2 of 15 1. Technical description of the product The External Thermal Insulation Composite System (from now on, referred to as ETICS) “SecilVit CORK” is designed and installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s design and installation instructions, deposited with LNEC 1 . “SecilVit CORK” is a bonded system with supplementary mechanical fixings used primarily to provide stability until the adhesive has dried and to increase the adherence of the system reducing the risk of detachment. The ETICS comprises the components identified in Table 1, which are factory produced by the manufacturer or a supplier. It is made up on site from these components. The manufacturer is ultimately responsible for the ETICS. 2. Specification of the intended use in accordance with the applicable European Assessment Document (EAD) This ETICS is intended to be used as external thermal insulation for building walls. The walls are made of masonry (bricks or blocks) or concrete (cast on site or as prefabricated panels) with a reaction to fire classification A1 to A2-s2,d0 according to EN 13501-1 or A1 according to the EC decision 96/603/EC as amended. The ETICS is designed to give the wall to which is applied satisfactory thermal insulation. The ETICS is made of non load-bearing construction elements. It does not contribute directly to the stability of the wall on which is installed, but it can contribute to its durability by providing enhanced protection from the effect of weathering. The thermal resistance of the ETICS shall be ≥ 1,0 m 2 K/W. This ETICS can be used on new or existing (retrofit) vertical walls. It can also be used on horizontal or inclined surfaces which are not exposed to precipitation. The ETICS is not intended to ensure the air tightness of the building structure. Design and installation of ETICS should take into account the principles laid down in chapter 7 of ETAG 004 and shall be done in accordance with national instructions. This ETA covers the application of bonded ETICS where the concrete for testing of bond strength is representative for masonry or concrete. For bonded applications onto other substrates (e.g. organic paints or ceramic tiles), testing on the job site is necessary. The provisions made in this ETA are based on an assumed working life of at least 25 years, provided that the conditions laid down for the installation, appropriate use, maintenance and repair are met. The indications given on the working life cannot be interpreted as a guarantee given by the producer, but are to be regarded only as a means for choosing the right product in relation to the expected economically reasonable working life of the works. Installation The ETICS is installed on site. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to guarantee that the information about design and installation of this ETICS is effectively communicated to the concerned people. This information can be given using reproductions of the respective parts of this European Technical Assessment. Besides, all the data concerning the execution shall be clearly indicated on the packaging and/or the enclosed instruction sheets using one or several illustrations. The wall on which the ETICS is applied shall be sufficiently stable and airtight. Its stiffness shall be big enough to ensure that the ETICS is not subjected to deformations, which could lead to damage. The requirements given in ETAG 004, chapter 7, have to be considered. 1 The technical documentation of this European Technical Assessment is deposited with Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil (LNEC) and, as far as relevant for the tasks of the notified body (bodies) involved in the assessment and verification of constancy of performance procedure, is handed over to the notified body (bodies). Translations of this European Technical Assessment in other languages shall fully correspond to the original issued document and should be identified as such. Communication of this European Technical Assessment, including transmission by electronic means, shall be in full. However, partial reproduction may be made, with the written consent of the issuing Technical Assessment Body. Any partial reproduction has to be identified as such. This European Technical Assessment may be withdrawn by the issuing Technical Assessment Body, in particular pursuant to information by the Commission according to Article 25, Paragraph 3, of Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011.
6. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 6 of 15 T ABLE 5 Bond strength between base coat and insulation product System (rig) 1 Bond strength (after ageing) (MPa / Failure pattern) 2 ICB + base coat + standard mesh 0.10 / FP: C ICB + base coat + standard mesh + reinforced mesh 0.10 / FP: C ICB + base coat + standard mesh + key coat + finishing coat (REABILITA CAL Acabamento + Primário SecilTEK AD 25 + Tinta de silicato SecilTEK SP 01) 0.14 / FP: C ICB + base coat + standard mesh + reinforced mesh + key coat + finishing coat (REABILITA CAL Acabamento + Primário SecilTEK AD 25 + Tinta de silicato SecilTEK SP 01) 0.12 / FP: C ICB + base coat + standard mesh + key coat + finishing coat (SecilTEK AD 20 + REVDUR) 0.12 / FP: C ICB + base coat + standard mesh + reinforced mesh + key coat + finishing coat (SecilTEK AD 20 + REVDUR) 0.14 / FP: C 1 Rig – system applied on brick masonry with tested dimensions of 3 m × 2 m. The system was subjected to hygrothermal cycles before the adhesion tests. 2 Failure pattern: FP:C – cohesion failure (failure in the insulation product). – Adhesive onto ICB board Tests were performed on samples of ICB insulation boards faced with base coat. The results are summarized in Table 6. In all cases, the failure occurred in the insulation board (cohesion failure). T ABLE 6 Bond strength between adhesive and insulation product Specimen Bond strength (MPa / Failure pattern) 1 Initial state After conditioning 48 h immersion in water + 2 h 23 °C/50% RH 48 h immersion in water + 7 days 23 °C/50% RH ICB + adhesive 0.08 / FP: C 0.06 / FP: C 0.06 / FP: C 1 Failure pattern: FP:C – cohesion failure (failure in the insulation product). – Adhesive / Base coat onto concrete Tests were performed on samples of concrete boards faced with adhesive / base coat product. The results are summarized in Table 7. In all cases, the failure occurred in the adhesive / base coat (cohesion failure). T ABLE 7 Bond strength between adhesive and substrate (concrete) Specimen Bond strength (MPa / Failure pattern) 1 Initial state After conditioning 48 h immersion in water + 2 h 23 °C/50% RH 48 h immersion in water + 7 days 23 °C/50% RH Adhesive + substrate (concrete) 0.38 / FP: B 0.28 / FP: B 0.91 / FP: B 1 Failure pattern: FP:B – cohesion failure (failure in the adhesive). The minimal bonded surface S is calculated as follows: S (%) = [0.03 * 100] / B
11. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 11 of 15 b) Tasks for the notified factory production control certification body: (3) decision on the issuing, restriction, suspension or withdrawal of the certificate of conformity of the factory production control on the basis of the outcome of the following assessments and verifications carried out by that body: – initial inspection of the manufacturing plant and of factory production control; – continuous surveillance, assessmen t and evaluation of factory production control. 5. Technical details necessary for the implementation of the AVCP system, as provided for in the applicable EAD 5.1 General The ETA is issued on the basis of agreed data/information, deposited with LNEC, which identifies the product that has been assessed and judged. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to make sure that all those who use the kit are appropriately informed of the specific conditions laid down in this ETA, including its annexes. Changes to the ETICS or the components or their production process should be notified to LNEC before the changes are introduced. LNEC will decide whether or not such changes affect the ETA and if so whether further assessment or alterations to the ETA shall be necessary. 5.2 Tasks for the manufacturer Factory production control The manufacturer shall exercise permanent internal control of production. All the elements, requirements and provisions adopted by the manufacturer shall be documented in a systematic manner in the form of written policies and procedures, including records of results performed. This production control system shall ensure that the product is in conformity with this ETA. The manufacturer may only use components stated in the technical documentation of this ETA. The incoming raw materials are subjected to verifications by the manufacturer before acceptance. For the components of the ETICS which the manufacturer does not manufacture by himself, he shall make sure that the factory production control carried out by the other manufacturers gives the guarantee of the components compliance with the ETA. The factory production control shall be in accordance with the Control Plan 5 , which is part of the Technical Documentation of this ETA. The control plan has been agreed between the manufacturer and LNEC and is laid down in the context of the factory production control system operated by the manufacturer and deposited within LNEC. The results of factory production control shall be recorded and evaluated in accordance with the provisions of the control plan. Other tasks for the manufacturer The manufacturer shall, on the basis of a contract, involve a body (bodies) which is (are) notified for the tasks referred to in section 4 in the field of ETICS in order to undertake the actions laid down in this clause. For this purpose, the control plan shall be handed over by the manufacturer to the notified body (bodies) involved. For assessing the ETICS and the components the results of the tests performed as part of the assessment for the ETA shall be used unless there are changes in the production line or plant. In such cases the necessary testing has to be agreed with LNEC. The declaration of performance of the ETICS to be drawn up by the manufacturer following the issuing of this ETA shall include its reference number and issuing date. Changes to the ETICS or the components or their production process should be notified to LNEC before the changes are introduced. LNEC will decide whether or not such changes affect the ETA and if so whether further assessment or alterations to the ETA shall be necessary. 5.3 Tasks for the notified body (bodies) Within the scope of the initial inspection of factory and of factory production control, the notified body (bodies) shall ascertain that, in accordance with the Control Plan, the factory (in particular the employees and the equipment) and the factory production control are suitable to ensure continuous and orderly manufacturing of the components according to the specifications mentioned in this ETA. Within the scope of continuous surveillance, assessment and evaluation of factory production control, the notified body (bodies) shall visit the factory at least once a year for surveillance. It has to be verified that the factory production control is maintained in suitable conditions. 5 The control plan is a confidential part of this European Technical Assessment and is only handed over to the notified body or bodies involved in the procedure of assessment and verification of constancy of performance. See section 5.3.
5. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 5 of 15 • detachment of render; • cracking allowing water penetration to the insulation layer. The ETICS is therefore assessed as resistant to hygrothermal cycles. c) Freeze / thaw behaviour The water absorption of the system configurations composed by the base coat and the finishing coat F1 (REABILITA CAL Acabamento + Primário SecilTEK AD 25 + Tinta de silicato SecilTEK SP 01) and by the base coat and the finishing coat F2 (SecilTEK AD 20 + REVDUR) is respectively less and higher than 0.5 kg/m 2 after 24 hours. The system can therefore be assessed as freeze/thaw resistant without any further testing for the second configuration, composed by the base coat and the finishing coat F1. d) Impact resistance The resistance to hard body impact (3 and 10 Joules) tests carried out on samples of systems compositions lead to the use categories presented in Table 3. T ABLE 3 Impact resistance to hard body impacts System Use categories 1 ICB + base coat + standard mesh II ICB + base coat + standard mesh + reinforced mesh I 1 Us e cate gories: Category I – zones readily accessible at ground level to the public and vulnerable to hard body impacts but not subjected to abnormally rough use; Category II – zones liable to impacts from thrown or kicked objects, but in public locations where the height of the system will limit the size of the impact; or at lower levels where access to the building is primarily to those with some incentive to exercise care. e) Water vapour permeability Table 4 presents the resistance to water vapour diffusion of the rendering system (base coat and finishing coat) for the two system configurations, expressed by the equivalent air thickness. In both cases, values don’t exceed 2.0 m. T ABLE 4 Equivalent air thickness System specimens Equivalent air thickness (m) Base coat + standard mesh + key coat + finishing coat F1 (REABILITA CAL Acabamento + PrimárioSecilTEK AD 25 + Tinta de silicatoSecilTEK SP 01) 0.76 Base coat + standard mesh + key coat + finishing coat F2 (SecilTEK AD 20 + REVDUR) 1.33 f) Dangerous substances This system complies with the provisions of Guidance Paper H 2 . A declaration of conformity in this respect was made by the manufacturer. In addition to the specific clauses relating to dangerous substances contained in this ETA, there may be other requirements applicable to the ETICS falling within its scope (e.g. transposed European legislation and national laws, regulations and administrative provisions). In order to meet the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 305/11, these requirements need also to be complied with, when and where apply. 3.2.4 Safety on use (BWR 4) a) Bond strength – Base coat onto ICB board Tests were performed on the system applied on the rig, after hygrothermal cycles. The results are summarized in Table 5. In all cases, bond strength values are higher than 0.08 MPa and the failure occurred in the insulation board (cohesion failure). 2 Guidance Paper H, A harmonized approach related to dangerous substances under the Construction Products Directive.
3. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 3 of 15 TABLE 1 Definition of the components Components Trade name Description 1 Coverage (kg/m 2 ) Thickness (mm) Insulation product SecilVit Painel Aglomerado de Cortiça Expanded cork (ICB) Panels with 1000 mm × 500 mm and bulk density of 100 kg/m 3 , with CE marking – 40 to 300 Adhesive ADHERE Vit ecoCORK Mortar based on mixed binders, cork aggregates and natural hydraulic lime, with CE marking 6 to 6.5 – Base coat ADHERE Vit ecoCORK Mortar based on mixed binders, cork aggregates and natural hydraulic lime, with CE marking with standard glassfibre 7 to 8.5 3 to 3.5 with standard and reinforced glassfibre 10 to 13 4 to 6 Finishing coats F1 REABILITA CAL Acabamento Mortar composed by natural hydraulic lime and siliceous and calcareous aggregates with CE marking 4 to 5 2 to 3 Primário SecilTEK AD 25 Key coat based on silicate watery dispersion 0.10 to 0.30 Tinta de silicato SecilTEK SP 01 Paint based on silicate watery dispersion 0.30 to 0.50 F2 SecilTEK AD 20 Anti-alkaline key coat based on acrylic resin and mineral fillers 0.25 to 0.35 1.5 to 2 REVDUR Finishing coat based on acrylic resin 1 to 2 Glass fibre meshes SecilVit Rede 160 Standard mesh (glass fibre mesh with mesh size 5 mm × 4 mm) (in accordance with Agrément Certificate DH 918 by LNEC) – – SecilVit Rede 343 Reinforced mesh (glass fibre mesh with mesh size 6 mm × 6 mm) (in accordance with Agrément Certificate DH 918 by LNEC) – – Anchors (supplementary mechanical fixings) SecilVit Bucha Description in accordance with ETA 08/0172 2 Remain under the ETA holder responsibility – – Ancillary materials Description in accordance with clause 126.96.36.199 of ETAG 004 Remain under the ETA holder responsibility 1 See clause 3.2 for further description, characteristics and performances of components. 2 ETA based on ETAG 014 – Guideline for European Technical Approval of plastic anchors for fixing of external thermal insulation composite systems with rendering, edition January 2002. Design The user shall comply with the national regulations and particularly concerning fire and wind load resistance. Only the components described in clause 1 with characteristics according to clause 3 of this ETA can be used for this ETICS. The works including the details (such as connections and joints) shall be designed in order to avoid water penetration behind the system. To bond the ETICS, the minimum surface area and the method of bonding shall comply with the characteristics of the ETICS (see 3.2.4 of this ETA) as well as the national regulations. In any case, the minimum surface shall be at least 40 %. Execution The recognition and preparation of the substrate as well as the generalities about the execution of the ETICS shall be carried out in compliance with: • chapter 7 of the ETAG 004, with imperative removal of any existing paint finish or renders which may difficult the bond resistance of the system; • national regulations.
8. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 8 of 15 3.2.6 Energy economy and heat retention (BWR 6) a) Thermal resistance The additional thermal resistance R ETICS provided by the ETICS to the substrate wall is calculated in accordance with EN ISO 6946:2007 from the nominal value of the insulation product’s thermal resistance R D given accompanied to the CE marking and from the thermal resistance of the rendering system R render which is about 0.02 m 2 .K/W: R ETICS = R D + R render Thermal bridges caused by mechanical fixing devices influence the thermal transmittance of the entire wall and shall be taken into account. The corrected thermal transmittance of the entire wall including ETICS and thermal bridges is calculated using the following expression: U c = U + χ p .n where: U c corrected th ermal transmittance of the entire wall including ETICS and thermal bridges (W/(m².K)); U thermal transmittance of the entire wall including ETICS without thermal bridges (W/(m².K)); n number of anchors (through insulation product) per m²; χ p point thermal transmittance value of an anchor (W/K). See EOTA Technical Report No. 025. If not specified in the anchor’s ETA, the following values apply: = 0.002 W/K for anchors with a stainless steel screw with the head covered by plastic material and for anchors with an air gap at the head of the screw ( χ p .n negligible for n < 20); = negligible for anchors with plastic nails (reinforced or not with glass fibres). The term χ p .n has only to be taken into account if it is greater than 0.04 W/(m².K). The therma l transmittance of the entire wall including ETICS without thermal bridges is determined as follows: U = 1 / (R i + R render + R substrate + R se + R si ) where: R i thermal resis ta nce of the insulation product (see CE marking in reference to ICB EN 13170:2012) in m².K/W; R render thermal resistance of the render (about 0.02 m².K/W); R substrate thermal resistance of the substrate (concrete, brick,...) in m².K/W; R se external surface resistance in m².K/W; R si internal surface resistance in m².K/W. 3.2.7 Sustainable use of natural resources (BWR 7) No performance concerning the sustainable use of natural resources has been investigated. 3.2.8 Aspects of durability and serviceability a) Bond strength after ageing Results of the tests for determining the bond strength between the base coat and the insulation product presented in Table 5 show that in all cases the failure occurred in the ICB board (cohesion failure). 3.3 Component characteristics 3.3.1 General Detailed information on the chemical composition and other identifying characteristics of the components, following Annex C of ETAG 004, has been deposited with LNEC. Further information can be observed from the product data sheets, which are part of the Technical Documentation for this ETA. 3.3.2 Insulation product Factory-prefabricated boards, made of expanded cork (ICB), having the description, characteristics and performances (as minimum) defined in Table 10 (EN 13170:2012).
10. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 10 of 15 3.3.5 Anchors Anchors for expanded cork panels act as supplementary fixing if required. They are covered by ETA 08/0172, according to ETAG 014 - Guideline for European Technical Approval of plastic anchors for fixing external thermal insulation composite systems with rendering (see Table 1). Their main characteristics for design are presented in Table 13. TABLE 13 Description and characteristics of anchors Component Trade name Characteristics Declared values and design data Anchors SecilVit Bucha Anchor type See dimensional characteristics in Table 2 of Annex 3 of ETA 08/0172 Materials Anchor (plastic expansion sleeve): polypropylene Nail: glass fibre reinforced polyamide Resistance to tension loads (kN) 0.30 – 0.75 (see ETA 08/0172) Displacement for the maximum dimensioning load, when applied on concrete (mm) 0.1 Displacement for the maximum dimensioning load, when applied on masonry (mm) 0.3 Spacing (mm) ≥ 100 Edge distance (mm) ≥ 100 Thickness of the substrate (mm) ≥ 100 4. Assessment and verification of constancy of performance (hereinafter AVCP) system applied, with reference to its legal base According to the decision 97/556/EC of the European Commission of 14 July 1997 3 as amended by the decision 2001/596/EC 4 of 8 January of 2001, and considering the class B for the reaction to fire of the ETICS and that no stage in the production process has been identified that could result in an improvement of the reaction to fire characteristic, the system of assessment and verification of constancy of performance (see Annex V, as amended by Commission Delegated Regulation No. 568/2014 of 18 February 2014, and article 65 paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011) given in Table 14 applies. TABLE 14 System of assessment and verification of constancy of performance Product Intended uses Levels or classes System SecilVit CORK External thermal insulation composite system with rendering for use on building walls Any 2+ This system of assessment and verification of constancy of performance 2+ is defined as follows: System 2+: Declaration of the performance of the essential characteristics of the construction product by the manufacturer on the basis of: a) Tasks for the manufacturer: (1) factory production control (2) testing of samples taken at the factory in accordance with a prescribed test plan. 3 Official Journal of the European Communities L229/14 of 20.08.1997. 4 Official Journal of the European Communities L229/33 of 02.08.2001.
9. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 9 of 15 TABLE 10 Characteristics of insulation panels Component Trade name Characteristics Declared values and classes Insulation product SecilVit Painel Aglomerado de Cortiça Reaction to fire (EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009) Euroclass E Density (EN 1602:1997): 100 ± 10 kg/m 3 Thickness: 40 to 100 mm Thermal conductivity 0.040 W/(m.K) Classes of dimensional tolerances (EN 13163:2008) Thickness Class T2: ± 2 %, maximum ± 2 mm Length Class L2: ± 5 mm Width Class W2: ± 3 mm Compressive strength (EN 13163:2008) CS (10) 100: ≥ 100 kPa Tensile strength perpendicular to the faces in dry conditions (EN 1607:1998) TR 50: ≥ 50 Shear strength and shear modulus of elasticity (NP EN 12090:1997) Shear strength: 68 ± 6 kPa Shear modulus of elasticity: 1100 ± 200 kPa 3.3.3 Render – Render strip tensile resistance Fatigue tests were performed on specimens to determine the rupture stress of the reinforced render. The results are presented in Table 11. TABLE 11 Results of render strip tensile test System specimen Characteristics Test results Base coat + standard mesh Tensile strength (N/mm) 21 Tensile strength while the first crack is formed (N/mm) 17 Crack width at relative elongation (mm) 0.01 3.3.4 Glass fibre meshes The characteristics of the glass fibre meshes are presented in Table 12. TABLE 12 Results of meshes tensile test Component Trade name Characteristics Test results Standard mesh SecilVit Rede 160 Tensile strength after accelerated artificial ageing (N/mm) 20 (≥ 20) Relative residual resistance: % (after ageing) of the strength in the as delivered state 61 (> 50) Mass per surface unit (g/m 2 ) 160 (± 5 %) Mesh dimensions (mm × mm) 5 × 4 (± 5 %) Reinforced mesh SecilVit Rede 343 Tensile strength after accelerated artificial ageing (N/mm) 38 (> 20) Relative residual resistance: % (after ageing) of the strength in the as delivered state 67 (> 50) Mass per surface unit (g/m 2 ) 330 (± 5 %) Mesh dimensions (mm × mm) 6 × 6 (± 5 %)
7. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 7 of 15 where: B minimum mean failure resistance of the adhesive to the insulation product in dry conditions expressed in MPa (0.08 MPa); 0.03 MPa corresponds to the minimum requirement. The minimum bonded surface S is therefore 37,5%. The bonding surface of 40% verifies the minimum requirement. b) Wind load resistance Specimen: base coat bonded to the insulation board with adhesive (30% of bonding surface); thickness of the insulation board: 60 mm. Table 8 presents the results of the dynamic wind uplift test. None of the following defects occurred during the testing: • the insulation panels break; • delamination occurs in the insulation product or between the insulation product and its facing; • the rendering system detaches; • the insulation panel is pulled off a fastener; • a mechanical fastener is torn out of the substrate; • the insulation panel detaches from the supporting structure. So, no failure was observed at the maximum test suction of 7000 N. The admissible suction is therefore: Rd > (7.0 * 0.9) / 1.5 = 4.2 kPa. T ABLE 8 Wind load resistance test Number of cycles Suction (kPa) 4 1.00 1 1.50 1 2.00 1 2.50 1 3.00 1 3.50 1 4.00 1 4.50 1 5.00 1 5.50 1 6.00 1 6.50 1 7.00 3.2.5 Protection against noise (BWR 5) Single number improvement values have been determined by testing. Table 9 presents the test results, and the ETICS configuration and substrate characteristics for which the values are valid. T ABLE 9 Airborne sound insulation Insulation product Rendering system ETICS fixing Substrate ETICS performance Expanded cork (ICB) Thickness: 60 mm Maximum dynamic stiffness: NPD Air flow resistance: NPD Minimum mass: 7.5 kg/m 2 Bonding by adhesive Percentage of bonded surface: 30 % Masonry of concrete units Mass of concrete units: 226 kg/m 2 ∆ R w = 6 dB ∆ R w + C = 5 dB ∆ R w + C tr = 5 dB
1. LABORATÓRIO NACIONAL DE ENGENHARIA CIVIL, I. P. Av. do Brasil 101 • 1700-066 LISBOA • PORTUGAL phone: (351) 21 844 30 00 • fax: (351) 21 844 30 11 e-mail: email@example.com • www.lnec.pt ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 1 of 15 European Technical Assessment ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 English translation prepared by LNEC; original version in Portuguese language Trade name of the construction product Designação comercial do produto de construção S ecilVit CORK Product family to which the construction product belongs Família de produtos a que o produto de construção pertence External Thermal Insulation Composite System with rendering on expanded cork for use as external insulation of building walls Sistema Compósito de Isolamento Térmico pelo Exterior com revestimento aplicado sobre isolante térmico de aglomerado de cortiça expandida destinado ao isolamento exterior de paredes de edifícios Manufacturer Fabricante SECIL MARTINGANÇA, S.A. Rua do Mercado Gândara 2405-017 Maceira Leiria Portugal www.secilargamassas.pt Manufacturing plant(s) Instalações de fabrico Rua do Mercado Gândara 2405-017 Maceira Leiria Portugal This European Technical Assessment contains A presente Avaliação Técnica Europeia contém 15 pages including 3 annexes which form an integral part of this assessment 15 páginas, incluindo 3 anexos que fazem parte desta avaliação This European Technical Assessment is issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011, on the basis of A presente Avaliação Técnica Europeia é emitida ao abrigo do Regulamento (UE) n.º 305/2011, com base no Guideline for European Technical Approval (ETAG) No. 004, edition 2013, used as European Assessment Document (EAD) Guia de Aprovação Técnica Europeia (ETAG) n.º 004, edição de 2013, utilizado como Documento de Avaliação Europeu (DAE)
4. ETA 14/0200 of 15/07/2014 — page 4 of 15 The particularities in execution linked to the method of bonding and the application of the rendering system shall be handled in accordance with manufacturer prescriptions. In particular it is suitable to comply with the quantities of rendering applied, the thickness regularity and the drying periods between layers. Use, maintenance and repair of the works It is accepted that the finishing coats shall normally be maintained in order to fully preserve the system’s performance. Maintenance will include at least: • the repair of localized damaged areas due to accidents; • the application of various products or paints, possibly after washing or surface preparation. Necessary repairs should be done rapidly. It is important to be able to carry out maintenance as far as possible using readily available products and equipment, without spoiling appearance. 3. Performance of the product and references to the methods used for its assessment 3.1 General The id entification tests and the assessment for the intended use of this ETICS according to the Essential Requirements were carried out in compliance with the ETA Guideline 004: External Thermal Insulation Composite Systems with Rendering – edition February 2013 (called ETAG 004, in this ETA). 3.2 ETICS characteristics 3.2.1 Mechanical resistance and stability (BWR 1) Not relevant. 3.2.2 Safety in case of fire (BWR 2) a) Reaction to fire The reaction to fire was tested according to EN 13823:2002 and EN 11925-2:2002 and classified according to EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009. The ETICS meets the requirements of class B-s1,d0 according to EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009. Note: In some Member States, the ETICS classification according to EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 might not be sufficient for the use in façades. An additional assessment of ETICS according to national provisions (e.g. on the basis of a large scale test) might be necessary to comply with Member State regulations. 3.2.3 Hygiene, health and environment (BWR 3) a) Water absorption The results of the water absorption test of the base coat (system with and without finishing), presented in Table 2, verify the following condition: • water absorption after 1 hour < 1 kg/m 2 The system is therefore judged to have satisfactory performance concerning water absorption, independently of the finishing coat. T ABLE 2 Water absorption (capillarity test) System specimens Water absorption after 1 h (kg/m 2 ) Water absorption after 24 h (kg/m 2 ) ICB + base coat + standard mesh 0.21 0.48 ICB + base coat + standard mesh + key coat + finishing coat F1 (REABILITA CAL Acabamento + Primário SecilTEK AD 25 + Tinta de silicato SecilTEK SP 01) 0.05 0.44 ICB + base coat + standard mesh + key coat + finishing coat F2 (SecilTEK AD 20 + REVDUR) 0.10 0.52 b) Hygrothermal behaviour The ETICS has been assessed on a rig including the thermal insulation and all top two coats. During heat-rain and heat-cold cycles, none of the following defects occurs during testing: • blistering or peeling of the finishing; • failure or cracking associated with joints between insulation product boards or profiles fitted with the system;
- 469 Totale weergaven
- 350 Websiteweergaven
- 119 Ingesloten weergaven
- Social Shares
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 9 www.biomat.be
- 4 www.biomat.nl
Verwerkingsvoorschriften Decoproyec704 Weergaven.
EN 03 AF Brochura EcoCORK opt.pdf656 Weergaven.
SecilVit CORK MD Presentation.pdf594 Weergaven.
Controle Richtlijnen Decoproyec590 Weergaven.
SecilTEK SP 01.pdf579 Weergaven.
FTec Secil ecoCORK Lime_EN.pdf579 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit CORK MD Application manual.pdf576 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit CORK.pdf548 Weergaven.
Veiligheidsinformatie Decoproyec529 Weergaven.
Beknopte Technische Fiche NL507 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit Painel EPS.pdf501 Weergaven.
Manual Microcimento Secil.pdf499 Weergaven.
HYBRID painter's tape495 Weergaven.
Blue Painter's Masking Tape448 Weergaven.
FTec Betonilha Cork TC.E.074.1 EN cr437 Weergaven.
FTec Alvenaria CORK TC.E.073.1 EN cr.pdf418 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin HYBRID Painter's Tape417 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin - SGS-compliant data sheet401 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin Material Safety Data Sheet368 Weergaven.