Blue Painter's Masking Tape
2. Why It Works! • UV Resistant, up to 14 days in direct sunlight • Can be left on surface for up to 30 days • No Paint Bleeding • Sharp Paint Lines • Clean and easy removal, will not leave a residue • Eco Friendly Pg: 2
3. Which surfaces does blue dolphin masking tape work on ? • Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces • Previously painted walls & ceilings • Baseboards, doors & window frames • Lacquered/varnished woodwork, metal knobs & hinges • Plastic outlets, ceramic & natural stone tiles or countertops, glass & mirror Pg: 5
6. Industry Trends • Blue Dolphin already meets or exceeds the strictest EU regulations • Tape is manufactured with “greenest” manufacturing process in industry • Solvent Free formula • Increase demands for Eco and User Friendly products • Increased demand for clean paint lines • Blue Dolphin leads in this technology with thinner crap e paper and water resistant adhesive Pg: 5
1. Who is Blue Dolphin ? • Our team of specialists has been manufacturing tape for 15 years. We utilize state-of-the art technology and the most advanced, high quality materials available in today's market. • What is Blue Dolphin ? Blue Dolphin is a UV Resistant Painters Masking Tape specially developed for both DIY and Professional users. • Why Should I Use Blue Dolphin ? • UV Resistant • Sharp Paint Lines • Indoor/Outdoor Use • Multi Surface Use • Flexible Backing • How Can Blue Dolphin Benefit Me ? • Environmentally Friendly • Easy To Remove • High Efficiency • Competitive Pricing Pg: 2
4. Q & A - General Usage Questions Q: What types of surfaces is Blue Dolphin Masking Tape recommended for use on? A: Can be used previously painted walls & ceilings, baseboards, door & window frames, lacquered/varnished woodwork, metal knobs & hinges, plastic outlets, ceramic & natural stone tiles or countertops, glass & mirror, and many more . Q: How long can Blue Dolphin Masking Tape be left on t he surface? A: Up to 14 days if exposed to direct sunlight & UV and up to 30 days if not, for best results remove tape after 24 hours. Q: How long does the paint have to be dry before apply ing Blue Dolphin Masking Tape? A: We recommend only be applied to fully cured pain ted surfaces - that is paint that has been allowed to dry for over 14 days, preferably 30 days . Q : If there is a residue left from the tape, how do I remove it? A: Residue left from Blue Dolphin Masking Tape can easily be removed using soap and water, or window cleaner. Q: What is the best way to remove Blue Dolphin Masking Tape after painting? A: Slowly pull the tape off at a 90 degree angle wh ile the paint is wet or dry. However, if the paint is completely dry use a cutting device (like a razo r blade) to cut the tape loose, and ensuring a nice clean edge. Q : What is the best way to apply Blue Dolphin Maskin g Tape to a surface? A: Apply the tape in increments of 12" (preferably) as opposed to one long strip. If you apply tape in one long strip it stretches the tape, referred t o as flagging, preventing the tape from laying flat and sticking to the surface. This results in paint bleeding under the tape leaving an unclean edge. Pg: 4
5. COMPARISON CHART FEATURES ShurRELEASE™ Trim Painting Tape Shurtape ScotchBlue™ Multi-Surface Painter's Masking Tape Pro-Mask Blue™ Masking Tape IPG Blue Dolphin™ Painter's Masking Tape XL-Tape PHOTO Size 1-7/8" x 180' 1-7/8" x 180' 1-7/8" x 180' 1-7/8 " x 180' Model # # CP-27 # 2090 # PT-14 # MT-PGB Description • Painter's blue masking tape • For use on cured painted walls, trim, glass and metal • 14-day clean removal • Painter's blue masking tape • For use on cured painted walls, trim, glass and metal • 14-day clean removal • Painter's blue masking tape • For use on cured painted walls, trim, windows • 14-day clean removal • Painter's blue masking tape • For use on cured painted walls, trim, glass and metal • 14-day UV resistant • 30-day clean removal Color/ Finish Blue Blue Blue Special Blue Tape Adhesion (N/2.5 cm) 4.7 7.0 5.6 < 7 Tape Adhesion Medium Medium Medium Medium Thickness (Milimeters) 0.150 0.135 0.135 0.115 UV/ Sunlight Resinstant Yes Yes Yes Yes UV Resinstant (Days) N/A N/A 14 14 Clean Removal (Days) 14 14 14 30 Maximum Number of days Left Up (Days) N/A 14 N/A 30 Indoor/ Outdoor N/A Yes Indoor Yes Surface You Are Masking Trim Trim Trim Trim UL Listings No No No No REACH /SGS / Eurofin (California VOC new law) No No No YES Pg: 5
- 754 Totale weergaven
- 560 Websiteweergaven
- 194 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 8 www.biomat.be
- 20 www.biomat.nl
- 2 www.biomat.eu
Beknopte Technische Fiche NL1057 Weergaven.
EN 03 AF Brochura EcoCORK opt.pdf1025 Weergaven.
FTec Secil ecoCORK Lime_EN.pdf992 Weergaven.
SecilVit CORK MD Presentation.pdf984 Weergaven.
Veiligheidsinformatie Decoproyec980 Weergaven.
SecilTEK SP 01.pdf977 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit CORK MD Application manual.pdf918 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit CORK.pdf898 Weergaven.
Manual Microcimento Secil.pdf886 Weergaven.
EN FTec SecilVit Painel EPS.pdf878 Weergaven.
HYBRID painter's tape841 Weergaven.
FTec Betonilha Cork TC.E.074.1 EN cr748 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin - SGS-compliant data sheet739 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin HYBRID Painter's Tape732 Weergaven.
FTec Alvenaria CORK TC.E.073.1 EN cr.pdf727 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin Material Safety Data Sheet721 Weergaven.
Blue Dolphin Painters Tape - Technical Data Sheet631 Weergaven.
Cookiebeleid van biomat.nl526 Weergaven.
FT.03003.02 EN REABILITA CAL AC513 Weergaven.